AS RUGGED AS THE NORTHERN TERRAIN
Yamada®, a global leader in the air-operated double diaphragm industry, provides a line of CSA Certified natural gas-driven pumps that are as rugged as the great northern terrain. The CSA Certified series is based on the tried-and-true NDP Series pumps, which have had a consistent design for many years. These pumps have a reputation for providing excellent service over the years. The CSA Certified pumps are available in sizes 3/4” (NDP-20) and 1” (NDP-25) and offer reliability, efficient operation, and safety.
Features of the Yamada® CSA Certified natural gas-driven pumps include natural gas power, non-stalling air valve, long diaphragm life, all-metal construction, outside accessible air valve, lube-free operation, maintenance-friendly design, outstanding performance, all-bolted design (no band clamps), and commonality of parts (NDP-20/25).
• The CSA Certified Series pumps are designed to operate in challenging environments, such as those found in the oil and gas industry.
• These pumps have been engineered with safety in mind and are compliant with CSA standards for use with natural gas.
• With a simple design that minimizes the number of moving parts, these pumps are easy to maintain and repair.
• The non-stalling air valve ensures smooth operation and reduces downtime.
• The all-metal construction of these pumps makes them highly durable and resistant to wear and tear.
• With a long diaphragm life, these pumps require less frequent replacement of parts, reducing maintenance costs and downtime.
• The outside accessible air valve makes it easy to monitor and maintain the pump, even in the field.
• The lube-free operation of these pumps eliminates the need for oil changes, reducing maintenance requirements and environmental impact.
• The all-bolted design of these pumps ensures a secure seal and reduces the risk of leaks or failures.
• The commonality of parts between the NDP-20 and NDP-25 models makes it easy to stock and replace parts, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
CSA Certification Class 3305-10 & 3305-90 limits natural gas temperature range to 32°F–125°F.
|Port Sizes:||3/4", and 1"|
|Flow Rates:||1-46 GPM|
:: Aluminum (NDP-20)
|Dimensions:||9.80" W x 12.5" H|
|Net Weight:||19.8 lbs. (9.0 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||23.8 lbs.|
:: Aluminum (NDP-25)
|Dimensions:||11.30" W x 14.93" H|
|Net Weight:||28.7 lbs. (13 kg)|
|Shipping Weight:||33.7 lbs.|